An electrodynamic propulsor
1. Project category:
2. Product category:
3. General project description (brief)
On the basis of the patent UA № 76 876 C2 we suggest to develop an experimental model of a fundamentally new space engine.
4. Innovation description
We suggest to develop a propulsor enabled by resonance interaction between the artificially created outer electromagnetic field of the engine and natural electromagnetic field of the Earth.
5. Brief description of the technological part
The propulsor itself is a spiral wound coil having a semi-pseudo-spherical shape that is capable to acquire and maintain a dynamic charge and produce propulsion due to Coulomb force.
6. Possible counterparts and competitors:
7. Anticipated selling market sector
Global and space transportation.
8. Estimated investment amount
Necessary investments amount: $2 million